Post by tombowings on Jan 17, 2010 21:52:19 GMT -6
In generally, Castle Lyra, will be run using only the three LBBs with a few modifications:
1. Character Classes: fighting-men, magic-users, and thieves (of my own creation)
2. Characters Races: Human
3. Dexterity gives no bonus to ranged attack rolls and intelligence grants no additional languages. Character with a Wisdom of 9 or less receive a -1 penalty to saving throws while characters with a Wisdom of 13 or high gain a +1 bonus.
4. Alternate Combat System
5. All hit dice are rerolled at the beginning of each adventure
6. Magic-users beginning play knowing the eight standard first level spells.
7. Spells must be prepared in advance. Preparing spells takes one hour plus one hour per spell level; therefore, it would take 8 hours to prepare three 2nd spells and a first level spell.
If you have your heart set on playing some (a bard or a fairy, for instance) we’ll make it work.