Deluxe Referee WhiteBox Boxed Set (Limited #) Aug 2, 2010 12:10:13 GMT -6
Post by Haldo Bramwise on Aug 2, 2010 12:10:13 GMT -6
A Brief Explanation:
Most of you know I have been looking for a new church to Pastor since May. I am happy to report that I have been called to pastor the Christ Alive! Community Church - a fantastic, non-denominational church just a mile or two west of Peoria, IL (Kickapoo/Edwards)! We will be moving there before the end of August and the position begins on September 1. The whole family is so excited about this move! The only problem is that I have been without a paycheck since the middle of June (as clergy, I cannot cannot draw unemployment). So I thought I would offer a limited run of five Deluxe Referee WhiteBox Boxed Sets for folks who want to get a group going with WhiteBox - and help my family stay afloat until the new job starts in September.
I am offering 5 Deluxe Referee WhiteBox Boxed Sets for the next two weeks only. These boxed sets include all the WhiteBox materials FIVE GAMERS need to play WhiteBox!
Each Set Includes:
- A 6" x 9" Game Box (With a new sticker on the bottom of the box - see picture)
- A complete Set of Rule Booklets for the Referee and enough extra Character & Spells Booklets for four more players! That's 5 Character, 3 Spell, 1 Monster and 1 Treasures Booklets in all! These booklets contain the new WhiteBox logo that will be on booklets from now on (but are not on any of the previous rule booklets - see picture)
- A copy of Jimm Johnson's Adventure, "The Vile Worm of the Eldritch Oak"
- (with a card stock cover)A digest-sized copy of Matt Finch's, "Quick Primer for Old-School Gaming"
- A pad of 25 digest-sized character sheets
- A pad of 25 digest-sized graph paper sheets
- Set of polyhedral dice
- And a pencil
These special boxed sets are already in stock and ship within 48 hours of purchase. Each one ships in a rigid, waterproof container.
Deluxe Referee WhiteBox Boxed Sets are available for only $45 (plus shipping) here: bravehalfling.com/?p=1294