Post by xerxez on May 20, 2023 16:21:04 GMT -6
This map is a Fan Publication, an unofficial work not approved for Tekumel. Tekumel and all related products and materials are protected national and international intellectual property law. For additional information please visit www.tekumelfoundation.org
I drew this map based on the original map in the EPT rules illustrated by Craig Smith. It is by no means a perfect representation of his map of M.A.R. Barker's vision of Jakalla but hopefully it will suffice for game purposes. I do plan on a colorized version.
I would also like to say that while I drew this map for this online game of Tekumel, I do invite forum member discussion of Jakalla here including but not limited to the players of this game. If you have visited this city at a gaming table and know its geography and history or even if you have not you are invited to comment in this thread.
1. To'unal Isle: Prison for Crimes Against the Imperium
2. The Prison of Little Ease: For Debtors and Persons Cast out of Clan
3.Tower of the Red Dome: Resthouse for Poor and Indigent Foreigners and Visitors of No Status
4.Court of the 4th Emperor: Resthouse for Foreigners and Visitors of Upper-Middle status.
5.Lordly Domicile of the Hand of H'rugga: Resthouse for Foreigners and Visitors of Noble Status.
6.Hostel of Birru'ku the Allaqi'yani: Foreigners and Visitors of Low-Middle Status.
7. The Sword of V'ri of Purdi'mal, Armory.
8.Armory of the Omniscient Eye of the Emperor.
9. The Temple of Thumis, Lord of Wisdom.
10. The Palace of Foreign Affairs, Offices for External Affairs.
11. The Temple of Karakan, God of War.
12. The Temple of Ksarul, Anceint Lord of Secrets.
13. The Barracks of the Prison Guards.
14. The Temple of Vimhula, Lord of Fire.
15. Communal Clan House: Offices of All Clans and Councils of Trade.
16. Temple of Dlamelish, Lady of Sins.
17. Temple of Sarku, Master of the Undead.
18. House of the Pleasant Hour, Brothel.
19. Palace of the Priesthoods: Offices for religious Affairs, Temple Lands, Tithes, etc.
20. the Tower of Bones: Prison for Crimes Against the Realm.
21.Imperial Archers' Barracks.
22.Temple of Hirihyal the Dancing Maiden, Cohort of Dlamelish.
23. The Priestly College of Rerek'tanu.
24. Temple of Chi'teng, Lord of Red Spouting Flame, Cohort of Vimhula.
25. Temple of Chegarra, the Hero-King, Cohort of Karakan.
26. The Palace of War: Military Offices.
27. The Temple of Qon, Ancient One of Pleasures, Cohort of Belkhanu.
28. Temple of Dra the Uncaring, Cohort of Hnalla.
29. Temple of Durit'lamish, Black Angel of the Putrescent Hand, Cohort of Sarku.
30. Temple of Gruganu, Knower of Spells, Cohort of Ksarul.
31. Temple of Wu'ru, The Unnameable, Cohort of Hyy'y.
32. Temple of Hry'y, Supreme Principle of Evil.
33. Temple of Dilinala, Lovely Maiden of the Emerald Crown, Cohort of Avanthe.
34. Temple of Avanthe, Mistress of Heaven.
35. Bridge of the Eternal Splendor of the Gods.
36. Temple of Belkhanu, Lord of the Excellent dead.
37. Bridge of Victory to the Emperor.
38. Temple of Hnalla, Supreme Principle of Good.
39. Palace of the Everliving Lord, Chirinn'ga, Governor of Jakalla.
40. Palace of the Realm.
41. Barracks of Megano the Jakallan, 12th Imperial Artillery.
42. Bridge of the 41st Seal Emperor.
43. Barracks of Serqu, Sword of the Empire, 14th Imperial Infantry.
44. Pyramid Temple of the Unnamed One (Not in use.)
45. Barracks of the Legion Heketh of Purdimal, 17th Imperial Heavy Infantry.
46. Clanhouse district of Imperial and High Status Nobility.
47. The Old Citadel of Ssirandar I, Kinf of the Bedjnallan Dynasty.
48. Barracks of Tlaneno the Steersman, 3rd Imperial Marines.
49. Barracks of the Communal Legion of Gusha the Khirgari, 7th Imperial Foot.
50. Barracks of the City Guard.
51. Temple of Kentengku, Many eyed Co-hort of Thumis.
52. Siridlanu Slave market.
The Hirilakte Arena is the forum of Gladitorial Battles, Duels, and Ritual Combat.
The bridge located between the Bridge of Victory and the Bridge 41st Seal Emperor is the Qeqelnu Bridge.