1. Starting Hit Points is at Maximum and Max Hit Points for level Progress through 3rd Level.
2. Initiative is not by d6 but by Dexterity. Combat is already considered dual-rounded and somewhat simultaneous but initiative gives first action and may affect opponent actions. In the event of matching DEX d6 are rolled to break a tie.
3. Priests may have daggers for practical and ritual purposes but not for combat.
4. As per Barker, a to hit roll of 20 is automatic double damage and if followed by a second roll of 19 or 20 results in either instant kill or subdual, as the player wishes. I will not be using this against players initially, the game is deadly enough and they need a little edge in lower levels.
5. Non-Tsolyani can- join/buy into/be granted membership in/marry into-- the Clan system in Tsol'yanu. Understand, it's not easy and not going to happen if you are not an Imperial citizen but it is possible. Freedom to travel Tekumel unattended by gaurds or wards begins at 3rd level, Imperial citizenship is gained upon achieving the 6th Level of XP.
6. When seeking to buy items, I will dice for availability. In most large cities chances are optimum but in the Foreigner's Quarters, for example, choice and quality might be limited. Barter is always an option.
7. There may be other house rules when the need arises, but nothing onerous.